D. Y. Patil University follows an organized structure for carrying out admissions in master's programs. The process is student-friendly and is designed with the purpose of ensuring hassle-free, smooth admissions to the students. 3 Steps to Enroll at DYPU ONLINE!
The first step in the admission process is filling up the registration form, submission of all documents, and paying the registration fees.
2. Enrollment and Payment
Student fills up the admission form, submits all mandatory documents and applicable fees, the documents as mentioned below:
- 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks
- 12th(HSC) Statement of Marks
- Graduation Statement of Marks and Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card )
- Aadhaar Card
- 2 Stamp Size photographs(not more than 3 months old)
- Please note that the submission of documents does not guarantee admission.
- The admission will be confirmed only after receipt of the fee.
- The university will verify all the documents that will be submitted by the students.
Note: All documents uploaded must be duly attested true copy and Self-declaration on ₹ 100 Stamp Paper as per the format given.Download declaration format
Payment of Enrollment Fees
D. Y. Patil University accepts the fees through the following modes :
- The students can pay the fee through the online payment gateway. All major credit cards/debit cards/net banking is accepted for payment of the fee.
- Please feel free to contact us on 08956983919 for any assistance regarding fee payment.
3. Welcome on Board (Admission Confirmed)
The admission is confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of enrollment fees. Once the admission is confirmed, the student is enrolled in the program content. The entire course material will be made available online at the commencement of the program. The students are shared with the login credentials.