D.Y. Patil University Online, Nerul, Navi Mumbai reserves the right to refuse/cancel an admission.
Admission Cancellation by Students :
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1100 for Under Graduate (BBA, B.Sc.-HS) programs is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1500 for Masters Programs (MBA) is non-refundable.
The refund matrix is as follows :
Period Refund Within the first 10 days of enrolment (after fee payment) 100% 11th day to Start of Session date deduction @ Rs 1000 towards administrative charges (the remaining amount will be refunded) After commencement of session (Jan and July) No Refunds (fees to be paid in full)
- Cancellations will be accepted via email only and must be received within the above-mentioned cancellation timeline.
- Cancellations received after the stated timeline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Withdrawal requests after commencement of session (Jan/July) must be made in the email only.
- Application letters (email) for cancellation needs to be sent to email@example.com.
- All refunds will be processed by the Accounts department of the aforesaid University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar, based on the recommendation of the Director, Admissions.
- Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 30 days from the date of receiving the written application from him/her in this regard via electronic fund transfer.
- For any further queries/clarifications please call us on +91 8530568939
- Students who have completed their term-end exams need to enroll for the next academic yr within 90 days from the declaration of the results, failing which the student may to considered as a "Discontinued Student". and his or her enrollment will be eligible for suspension. If the student wishes to discontinue from the program after the term end exam, he or she needs to communicate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to Download Cancellation Form